Prairie River SK
"*" indicates required fields
Job Number: #2131
business operations within the branch, ensuring a strong team, keeps safety, efficiency, and profitability top of mind for the location.
Reporting to the Area Manager for North Sask, key responsibilities for this role include:
• Leadership. The Branch Manager engages and elevated his/her team members in all things related to sales and operations, promoting success and compliance in order to best serve the community it resides in.
• Management. The Branch Manager manages all business operations, including SH&E programs, inventory audits, retail audits, and asset
reviews, maintaining inventory quantity and quality, ensuring the Branch meets sales commitments and end-use customer programs
To accomplish these goals, the Branch Manager will:
• Liaise with customers, suppliers, division management, and other appropriate industry personnel to promote our clients products and services
• Manage financials. including invoicing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable and initiating collections if required
• Create and approve budgets, plans, and forecasts to support organizational plans, including monitoring, validating, and approving spending, which is aligned to performance
• Adhere to and maintain best-practices by establishing benchmarks for critical KPIs and developing strategies to help increase performance in every area
• Oversee human resources, including hiring, promoting, training and development, performance management and coaching
• Oversee the facility and asset maintenance requirements, complying with internal and external industry regulatory, and SH&E standards
Skills required for the position of Branch Manager include, but are not limited to:
• A commitment to safety, health and respect of all stakeholders
• Managerial skills related to coaching, developing, motivating, and managing people
• Strong computer skills, including all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and SAP ERP
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to positively lead and influence
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills with the ability to build trusting relationships with team members, customers, and key stakeholders
Worth Considering? If you would personally like more information about this position, contact Ed Danneberg, Sr Recruiter, via email at Edward@grasslandsgroup.com or call 306-700-4766.
NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those outside of Canada cannot be retained in our database.
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists – Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996!
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!