Swan River MB
Parts Manager – Farm Equipment-2104
"*" indicates required fields
Parts Manager - Farm Equipment
Job Number: #2104
NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application. Those with temporary work permits or those outside of Canada will not be retained in our database as our clients do not provide sponsorship.
As their Parts Manager, you will be responsible to oversee the operational success of the parts department – focusing on high customer satisfaction both internally and externally.
To achieve this department success, you will have key responsibilities within the following areas:
- Business Development & Sales
- Leading & ensuring the day-to-day operations of the department meet business expectations while achieving customer satisfaction
- Scheduling/assigning tasks to department employees
- Develop and execute a marketing plan for the department
- Resolving concerns/complaints
- Team Leadership
- Motivate and inspire team members to strive for excellence
- Train, develop, and manage staffing and employee development
- Complete performance assessments for all direct reports
- Assist with recruitment for the department
- Works to build and maintain constructive co-worker relations and productive team dynamics
- Planning, Budgeting, and Administration
- Develop and manage annual budget; monitoring sales monthly
- Ensure consistency is maintained in the controls, records, and physical inventory of parts, tools, equipment, and related items
- Ensures all tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
- Maintain a clean work area while completing tasks in an orderly fashion
- Ensure all safety regulations and requirements are followed by self and others
To be considered, you must have:
- The ability to provide robust customer service to internal and external customers.
- 5+ years experience in the operations of a Parts Department
- Agricultural Parts and machinery knowledge,
- Experience leading and supervising others effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Solid knowledge of and experience applying marketing and merchandising principles and actions
- Strong computer/technology skills
- Valid driver’s license,
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours and weekends during peak times,
- Farming background/experience preferred
Our client provides their team with an excellent work environment, competitive compensation, and you would be supported by progressive and comprehensive people practices.
Want to know more? Contact Blair at 1.844.778.1031 for more information.
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists – Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!