• Using provided call-lists; actively seek out and initiate career development conversations (phone, video or face to face) with passive/active career-seekers.
• Identify additional sources of registrants through targeted search, referrals, lead generation or other resources.
• Decisively determine primary and secondary career transition motivation, KSA’s (knowledge, skills, and abilities) and CCS (community, corporate / cultural, skillset fit) to justify and record their placement probability; archiving those who no longer fit KSA’s and CCS’s within our AOR’s
• Ensure all communication and search criteria are documented for future reference.
Support and Administration:
• Accurately complete all administrative functions, records gathered data, on a real time basis, in PCR for ongoing legacy reference.
• Ensure all prospects, registrants, applicants and candidates have agreed and consented to required best practices, regulations and jurisdictional legislation.